Congratulations on finding each other

Hello everyone,
~ The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. ~ Helen Keller

Oh, yes. I love this quote. I think that I have a new card for you, which is perfect with these words.


Do you like it? 
I love the Stippled Blossom. There are many ways to use this set. 
For this card I used Very Vanilla card stock for base which I embossed with Lacy Brocarde textured impressions embossing folder. Then, I stamped on the Very Vanilla card stock, this beautiful words from the ~ A word for you~ stamp set.
I also stamped the blossom rose from the ~Stippled Blossom~ stamp set with Cherry Cobbler ink pad and the shadows are made with Versamark. For the layers of this beautiful rose I used Stamp a ma jig. Than I cut out the rose.

...and for more effects, the cherry cobbler ribbon and few pearls are perfect. 

********************

If you like this card, you should to do this.

. Check the Catalogues from the right side of my blog and contact me for putting an order or for booking an workshop.

See you next time!

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...