How to make paper Iris Flower using Stampin'Up! Blossom Punch

Hello everyone! I hope you had a good weekend and you are ready to start a new week!
Last week I have shared with you how to make paper rose with one single punch. Today I have another tutorial, another flower, same punch, Stampin'Up! Blossom Punch!
This time is about how to make paper Iris Flower!

Supplies I have used:

-  Stampin'Up! Blossom Punch
-  Cardstock: Perfect Plum and Crushed Curry
-  Multi Liquid Glue
-  Scissors
-  Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
-  Embossing stylus ( I used sugar paste stylus)
-  Embossing mat ( I used a piece of craft foam)






















If you like this tutorial, feel free to share with your friends!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...