How to make Pansy flower using Stampin'Up! Blossom Punch

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog today. I wish you Happy April! 
Even if the day started with clouds and drops of rain I have no words to thank God for this beautiful afternoon. I'm in park with my daughter waiting for my son to finish the school and I'm enjoing the spring time, my favorite season. Today is the first day without winter jacket. 

I'm so excited about  the new project that I'm sharing with you. If you ar still not decided about Stampin'Up Blossom Punch, here is another flower which I have created with the same punch! 




 Here is the Tutorial
Feel free to share with your friends :)



If you want to make this flower, bring your friends together and host a Stampin'Up! party. 
Please leave a comment with your impressions!

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...