Oh, baby! card



Hello my friends, I hope you enjoy these sunny days, so, I'm not going to waist your time between my words but I want to share with you the most beautiful card which I have made till now. I'm very proud of it, thanks to Stampin'Up! supplies which help me to create beautiful projects! 



I love these colors: Perfect Plumb and Crushed Curry! 

Here you can see the flower arrangement made with: 
Boho Blossoms Punch
Bird Builder
Very Vanilla cardstock
Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Perfect Plum - Inkpad
Pearl Basic Jewels colored with Old Olive Blendabilities 



I also used ~ Baby,we've grown~  clear stamp set



I made it for a challenge of Very Scrap group on Facebook

I hope you like this card, and don't forget to contact me for any questions. I'll be very happy to help you to discover this beautiful world of creativity.

If you want to be in touch with me please Like my Facebook Page 

Have a blessed week! 

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...